Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 things I love about my new house


1.) The built in book shelves all throughout the house

2.) The damp smell of Escondido creek foliage that permeates the air

3.) A neighbor's rooster that thinks morning is a continuous state

4.)My new Coventry red and white modern square dishes

5.) The teal chenille area rug from Urban Outfitters that makes me want to lay on the floor all the time

6.) The vintage chandelier above the dinning room table

7.) The kitchen floor that looks like wood but is actually carpet

8.) The door bell that plays about 15 different songs, including "Happy Birthday"

9.) All the fruit trees: Grapefruit, peach, avocado, orange, and pomegranate

10.) The empty garage

2 comments:

joe-c said...

Wow! Those are all really great things. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around carpet that looks like wood. hmmmmmm. I'll just have to come visit and see for myself!

Anonymous said...

yay! new 2929!!! whootwhoot!